My plan is for me to set it on fire while laughing maniacally and blasting P!nk’s “Funhouse”* as loud as I can get away with. This should prove to be theraputic.
*namely the chorus. This used to be a Funhouse / but now it’s full of evil clowns / it’s time to start the countdown / we’re gonna burn it down.
That sounds really great! Hope you have fun!!
That is amazing how well it fits those lyrics. lol
Okay, here it goes…
1. I’m kinda really obsessed with Grell, a character from this anime, Black Butler. I could go into why, but I won’t…
2. Before Grell and Black Butler, I was into this guy Lelouch, from this anime Code Geass… and before that, Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. And before that (which is like, when I was 12), Harry Potter. I still like Harry Potter, just not as much as I did in middle school.
3. I want to write stories/novels at some point, but I’ve never gotten very far with one. Starting and finishing a novel is one of my goals for 2012.
4. I’m having people over for New Years Eve, just 4 of us, watching anime and hanging out. I think it’s going to be fun. I’m going to wear Lolita.
5. I have a giant squishy pink octopus plushie (like this). It’s sitting on top of my bookshelf looking at me. It’s so cute~!! I got it at Otakon a couple years ago.
6. I have the Grell Pullip doll, probably the only doll like that I’ll ever get.
7. I have a shelf of classic shoujo manga, with Sailor Moon, Sailor V, Princess Knight, and Saint Tail. I’m so glad they’ve re-released the first 3 of those. I wish they’d do the same for Saint Tail. I have the old editions that are crappy, and out of print anyway.
8. I like sewing. I want to sew more, but I don’t have a place to use my sewing machine… I’m going to put it somewhere else soon, though, so then I’ll get to use it. Sewing is another of my goals for 2012.
9. My top 5 favorite manga are probably (at the moment),
- Spiral: Bonds of Reasoning (which I saw the anime for a long time ago, and the anime has no ending. The whole thing is, the mystery of what the Blade Children are, and you never find out in the anime. So they said to read the manga. I only finished getting released here this year. And it was amazing. Everyone should read this manga because it is great.)
- Cirque du Freak (an adaptation of this novel series I love to pieces. It’s about vampires, not sparkly ones, kind of the opposite of sparkly. It’s the only thing I like that’s so far on that end of the Sliding Scale of Shiny versus Gritty. It’s very gritty. I usually like shiny things, but I love this.)
- Black Butler.
10. I guess an honorable mention/4th best manga would be this long shoujo epic thing called Red River. It’s really good. But its really hard to find, since it’s 28 volumes and most of those are out of print (maybe all are). Anyway.
I hope that’s okay… I guess I’ll tag people now. Sorry for talking about anime so much…
I reblog this just because of the gifs.
awkward dancing ^^^^^^
Like a text message or someone’s status. Everything was going fine until you accidentally came across something you didn’t want to read. Or found out something you were better off not knowing. It’s almost as if it was posted just to purposely hurt you. But you constantly read it over and over again to torture yourself. It sucks how one little thing can ruin your whole day.
Don’t drink and drive and don’t ride with anybody who does. AAA is offering Tipsy Tow. You don’t have to be a AAA member from 6pm-6am on New Years Eve, and they will take your drunk self and your car home for FREE. Save this number 1-800-222-4357. Please reblog this if you don’t mind.
- A Favorite Anime
- A Favorite Manga
- A Least Favorite Anime
- A Least Favorite Manga
- A Favorite anime intro
- A Favorite character
- A Least favorite character
- A Funniest scene/episode
- An ending you loved
- An ending you hated
- An anime you liked before, but hate now
- First convention
- First anime
- First manga
- A favorite anime item you own
Reblogging again because I’m bored D: